Monday 29 October 2012

Spiders in my garden....

This past week has been a very busy week, its felt a bit stressful at times as I'm trying to pack too much in but with a pending trip to my homeland - Scotland - I felt I had to get a lot of things sorted....so, I've knitted for Etsy and I'm now thinking about my next project for it.....





I've completed my next project for Ravelry and I think its pretty fab....watch this space for instructions...



I did my first skirt workshop last weekend which I really enjoyed......



   

I had my first workshop booking via my blog ... Yay!.....and received some lovely cabbage flowers from friends who came for dinner a couple of sundays ago ....








 and I've been given a vintage Bernina by a friend: she's soooooo good to me....


and there's been lots of spiders in my garden!!!
and I really like spiders....


Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Rona - sounds like you've had a great week! Love the scarf - will definitely wait for instructions to appear :) Hope plans for your Scotland trip are going well (eyeing up your vintage sewing machine - yummy!)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews