Saturday 4 May 2013

Knitting and sewing workshops

I have not blogged for ages because I have been so busy and something has to 'give' in the process....also, I have found it difficult to build a blog audience even though I feel to have gone the right way about it......I prefer blogging but it does take up more time, but I have had a better response to facebook.....so I think its going to be more facebook but still be doing a bit of blogging....


So why am I busy?  Well, quite a few things happening ....I have become a Rowan Consultant: which made sense as they are only up the road and I am pretty much flying the Rowan flag already....I'm doing more textile work in education for which I am trained for and have always been passionate about...and I am trying to do some designing for Ravelry and Etsy but struggling as I first and foremost have to earn a crust!



I have a range of workshops for Up Country in Holmfirth - Finishing Techniques, Knitting with Colour, How to knit socks, Quilt in a Day, A-line skirt masterclass. Check out my schedule (right), I shall also - hopefully - be posting other Rowan workshops I will be running in the future - so please, watch this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews