Tuesday 22 September 2015

Learn how to knit socks!

The weather is getting cooler and its time to start thinking about keeping warm and time to think about Socks!



I will be running a sock workshop at Black Sheep Wools on Saturday October 3rd, the class will run from 10 until 4 and will include lunch.  Black Sheep has a lovely workspace called 'The Craft Barn' and I have taught previous workshops there - more information on it here.   

In my class you will learn how to knit on 4 needles, how a sock is constructed, you will knit a sock in class, pick up lots of knitting tips and hopefully also be bitten by the 'Sock bug'. The class is suitable for experienced knitters.
Whenever I teach this class it always fascinates me how somebody sat down and thought through how to construct a sock: I love it!  My friend will only knit socks and nothing else: it satisfies her deep devotion to 'socks'. 

So if you fancy finding out what it's all about do come and join me on October 3rd, hope to see you there!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews